AN OPEN LETTER

Dear Shannon,

I wanted to take the time to tell you a few things.

1. Feel free to stop pooping in the middle of the night. Really. I don't mind NOT changing diapers in the middle of the night. I haven't ad to do that since you were a month old and really, I don't miss it.

2. Feel free to stop testing your PINCHER grasp on my soft arms. I know they are squishy (I'm working on that, I promise) but it hurts, a lot. Really.

3. Thanks for saying MOM MOM! I love it! I can't get enough of your little voice saying "mom mom" over and over. I know everyone says you don't know what you're saying but I like pretending you do.

4. Have I ever told you that I love you SO much!?!! When I walk in the room to check on you at night, my heart feels like it's going to pop out of my chest over how much I love you.

Well that's it for today. I just wanted to make sure you knew what was on my mind lately.

Love,

Mom

Comments

Popular Posts