We're back in business

Hey friends! I was hoping to most more frequently but I guess that just hasn't happened, huh? After a bout with the nastiest cold I've ever seen, mom arrived! We've had the best week together and I'm so thankful for a mom who I love spending time with AND my husbands begs to stay longer . . . every time she visits! We've been keeping occupied doing a bit of this . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoyed some Thanksgiving feasting . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Snuck in a couple "nice" pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a beach trip!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now we're well into the holiday season here {at the Ranch.} Want an idea of what I mean?
Monday- Fancy "exclusive" club comes to cater dinner for all of us.
Tuesday- A group of dancers comes to perform for chapel.
Wednesday- The Ranch is being honored as the "charity of choice" at a downtown "light up" night, meaning we all go, watch a performance and light up Pointe Orlando!
Thursday- whew, a night off
Friday- Our church {Discovery church} is coming to the Ranch to bring pre-lit trees for each of the cottages, coming to decorate them and hang out with us!
Saturday- Another group coming to perform and do a cookout!

And that's just this week. Whew! I would use the word busy but that sounds so negative. It's full and fun and in the midst of it, I'm thankful for some neat activities and experiences my kids get to be a part of, because we work here.

Including meeting a woman at church who works at SeaWorld and is taking us backstage tomorrow! So for now friends, ENJOY your holiday season!

Photobucket

Comments

Janet said…
I love that last picture of you all!

Popular Posts