Something you might want to know . . . a few weeks late

I haven't been very good at updating lately because . . . .

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy, huh? I've been DYING as so many of you (my frien
ds) announced your pregnancies, because I was too! Okay, I know you have a zillion questions, so let me answer.

WERE YOU TRYING?
Nope we were quite surprised!

WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT?
March 10th . . . I was so sick all day (with the two-hour feeling good period in the middle of the day) and I knew it had to be "morning" sickness. I took a test the next day and it came up positive before I was even done peeing on it!


HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?
Um, somewhere between 14 and 15 weeks. We're not really sure because I've only had ONE cycle since Shan was born. That would give me a due date toward the beginning of October. The ultrasound says more toward the later end of October (like 31st?). We're going with a middle date of around the 23rd.

Crazy!?!! Yeah! I'm FINALLY starting to feel better, so life is going
on. My house is starting to be clean again, laundry done and food bought. I actually put my photo-a-day on hold because I was so miserable, the thought of looking through the lens made me want to puke even more. Now I'm feeling better and creativity is coming back.

Well, I know I surprised you, so bring on the questions!

Meet the Babe.

We're down to our last "stretch" here at the Ranch, too. The kids leave June 18th and now they are starting to go home every-other weekend. It's been a long couple of months, so it's nice to have the end in sight finally. We got a whole bunch of new kids at the end of the year, which has made for a not-so-peaceful time around here. Yeah that's our job, but it sure hasn't been fun!

Comments

Popular Posts