Time Waster

So I don't normally read these things on other people's blogs or do them myself. But instead of a real update, here's a real time-waster. Read it or not. No worries here. Happy Weekend.


***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?

Ranch Dressing

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?

I guess the Thai Restaurant near us, though I'm not crazy about eating out. I hate paying that much for food.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?

Peanut butter and Jelly . . . oh wait, I DO eat it every day!

What are your pizza toppings of choice?

Only Cheese . . . if I have to have one, mushrooms and onions.

What do you like to put on your toast?

Butter and honey or butter & peanut butter, depending on my mood, but don't really like toast.

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
1

What color is your cellphone?
um, let me think, silver I guess

Do you have an iPod?
No, and I'd never, ever use it if I had one.

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
100% right handede

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
um, just Shannon :) HA!

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Three big pots of granola to serve the Ranch for breakfast tomorrow.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope.

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Don't really care. I guess it might make me "number my days" better!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Nothing.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Hmmm, I don't know if I could get it down. But I guess it would be worth a try, what's the worst that could happen?

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Fall

Holiday?
Christmas

Day of the week?
Wednesday

Month?
September (if I was living up north, probably October in Florida b/c it starts to cool down)

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Sure, it would be great to see my family and Julia.

Mood?
Very tired.

What are you listening to?
"Unshackled" radio drama over the baby monitor (boys are listening to it as they fall asleep)

Current worry?
How will I sleep tonight?

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning
Bathroom of course, I'm almost 9 months pregnant!

What’s the last movie you saw?

Um, I caught the last end of an old b&w movie the boys were watching yesterday, "Dead Heat" I think.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
One but it's what I wear every.single.day

Last time you had a run-in with the cops
When I was in college, Jer and I were sitting in his car talking (okay, maybe a little kissing too) at the small Toccoa Airport, that he worked at (at night). A cop showed up and told us we had to leave. He didn't believe Jer that he could be there anytime he wanted to. I was scared to death, being a good girl and never having gotten in trouble before :)

Last person you talked to?
Jeremiah

Last person you hugged?
Shannon

Do you always answer your phone?
Of course not! I either look to see who it is and call them back when I feel like talking or don't even bother to get up to see who's calling.

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
No one would do that, that I know.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
wouldn't, I love my blue eyes.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic
I've never eaten at Sonic before!

Do you own a digital camera?
Rebel Xti

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yup, before Shannon was born I had wonderful, huge fish!

Favorite Christmas song(s)
All the ones on my Kenny G album, I start listening all day long to it in November.

What’s on your wish list for your birthday
Don't normally want anything but this year I want some pretty fall earrings or a necklace.

Can you do push ups?
Well I can start to do one but then end up laughing so hard b/c it's so painful! Of course probably can't now with the belly in the way.

Can you do a split?
HA!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited, so many possibilities.

Do you have any saved texts?
No, I don’t text. Period.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
If you count the one where I got hit BY the car (in Malaysia- I broke their license plate in two and dented the hood!).

Do you have an accent?
Nope, I speak true English, being a good Northern NYer!

What is the last movie to make you cry?
No clue.

Plans tonight?
Finish wasting time on the computer, then go back to reading a very inspiring running book, drink chocolate milk and attempt to sleep.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Several times a week lately.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Yesterday? Fiber pills for after Baby is born, two jars of jelly for daily sandwiches and milk.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yeah, every once in a great, great while.

Met someone who changed your life?
Yup, lots of people, in both good and bad ways.

How will you bring in the New Year?
I'm sure I'll be sleeping . . . or nursing a 2 month old.

What song represents you?

Couldn't say.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yup, there are some huge things I'd like to do-over.

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Nope! I hate tattoos (Nothing personal, Jer has two but I hate even having a single pen mark on my skin, why would I want a whole picture?).

Does anyone love you?
Yeah :)

Would you be a pirate?
No thanks.

What songs do you sing in the shower?’
I don't.

Ever had someone sing to you?
Yeah, Jer used to serenade me all the time before we were married :)

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes, yes, yes.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yeah Shannon.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Shannon probably.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Eh, middleish.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Nope.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Nothing I can think of.

Comments

Popular Posts