FOR TODAY

Outside my window... the sun is shining after a few days of rain!

I am thinking... about friendship and how God always provides me with friends close by. One leaves and another one comes! God is so good to me!

I am thankful for... my children being healthy 90% of the time. This has been a long week of sickness!

From the learning rooms (Shannon) ... colors, creativity and giving through painting pictures for friends.

From the learning rooms (Forest). . . learning to grab toys and play with them.

From the kitchen... roasted chicken, beets and couscous.

I am wearing... my pjs. No church today because kids are still "snotty" and I haven't gotten to showering yet.

I am creating... too many things! Big project this week is to finish Jer's album about his trip to Denali this summer so I can print it. 60 pages for just $20!

I am going... no where! Today is play at home day.

I am reading... "The Case for Make Believe" (or how to save the art of playing and imagination in our commercialized world).

I am hoping... for a bigger house this next year.

I am hearing... Shannon singing "do do do mine. do do do mine"

Around the house... Forest is napping, Shannon is playing, Jer is hanging out. Laundry is finally put away, piles of "stuff" to give to the thrift store are getting bigger and the paper monster has {once again} taken over my desk.

One of my favorite things... feeling like I'm doing a good job at being a wife and mom. This wasn't the week for it but I know taking care of sick kids IS being a good mom.

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean our bedroom "piles" again, go to the thrift store to pick up some clothes for me, get back into exercise now that kids are better, work on my meal & recipe lists.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Comments

Popular Posts