Random thoughts of the partially insane

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. There's been a lot going on and I've had a hard time writing it down without being offensive. So I decided to keep my mouth shut for once, HA! In other random events . . .

We had a pretty good weekend with the boys. This morning, not so much. Oh my, I have not been so upset with a child in a looooong time. Good thing he was headed to school and I have all day to calm down before disciplining him!

Shannon is working really hard on standing by herself. Meaning, every chance she gets, she pulls up and lets go. She can stand for about 30+ seconds now! Hopefully I can catch a picture or two for you later. She also decided she wanted "solid" food and has started eating it like crazy. I'm glad I didn't force the issue before and just let her do it when she was ready.

Speaking of pictures, I started taking the senior pictures last week. There are three beautiful girls this year, and I had so much fun with this first one. I have so much improving to do with my camera. I ended up with a lot of blurry shots for some reason and I still can't figure out if it's me or the camera. But I came up with a bunch I love. It doesn't hurt that she is so beautiful. I told her I think she looks like an African Princess. So I'll leave you with these pictures! (Sorry there are so many, these are a few of my favorites!)







Comments

Popular Posts