So I'm not sure how it happened . . . I was just taking Shannon's 8 month pictures and now I had to take her 9 month pictures! What in the world? Where did this past month go? YIKES! I know I say the same thing every month, but come on! (Look at the end of the post for more on this)

I wanted to post a few scrap pages, since it's been a while! I've been moving right along in pages, too. And guess what? I'm going to get paid for making little hybrid albums! Whaahoo! I love making all these tiny albums for gifts and a few for myself . . . now a designer is going to pay me to make them for her! I'm super excited- it's not a lot of money but it's nice to be able to make them without thinking "should I really be spending money on this!?" Here are a few examples of what I'm talking about (these are old photos and not that great).



So if you are interested at the end of the post. . . . a few details of my 9 month old.

She's . . . .
crawling
standing
standing without holding onto anything
climbing the footstool and climbing over anything low to the ground
eats "solids" once or twice a day
loves yoghurt

drinks water from a sippy cup
just started sleeping 4-5 hour stretches at night! (WHAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!)
taking long naps- 1 hour in the AM and 2 hours in the PM sometimes!
says "mama, dada, baba, ladalada, gaga" and lots of other noises
chases the boys around
loves to give everyone kisses, especially the other babies
gets really excited when she sees Caden (neighborhood 2 year old)
loves to find Aunt Tara & climb her

likes to play with Madisyn and be babysat by her
still wearing 3-6 month clothing
still wearing fuzzi-bunz size small


Here she is!


Comments

Popular Posts