Monday Times

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... beautiful blue skies and a new neighbor!

I am thinking... it would be nice if both kids napped at the same time today.

I am thankful for... daddy-daughter playtime on our bed.

From the learning rooms... what it means to share, by having a friend over to play.

From the kitchen... nothing, it's Monday.

I am wearing... jeans and a turquoise shirt.

I am creating... the ranch yearbook because the girl that was supposed to left, and didn't do any.

I am hoping... the couple that's coming to interview this weekend works out!

I am hearing... Shannon and Daddy yelling and wrestling.

Around the house...clean dishes, floors that need to be swept, diapers to be stuffed and put away.

One of my favorite things... sunny skies, hope renewed.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work on the yearbook, continue to go through our stuff and purge, look forward to a visit from Judy this weekend.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

I am taking "a picture a day" and saving them in a very simple format that I can get printed in one big book, at the end of the year. The pictures aren't all "amazing" or perfect but they are **us**. Here is a favorite page from February and one from last week. (Haven't had a chance to add March's journal notes yet)



Comments

Popular Posts