30 THINGS

My gift to you today, my 30th birthday . . . 30 random things about me. Hopefully I can think of that many!

1. I am a new addict to Starbuck's decaf coffee, thanks to my brother the barista. At least it's free.

2. I don't listen to the radio.

3. I love lifting weights because I see results in my arms quickly. Makes me feel strong and sexy.

4. I love listening to Shannon breathing on the baby monitor at night.

5. When someone gives me chocolate I like to eat it all right away, I'm horrible at making it last.

6. I've been to the Dominican Republic, Taiwan, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Scotland (UK), and Dubai.

7. I collect books and read them over and over.

8. It's hard for me to eat a meal without reading something, no matter how boring or useless the information.

9. I love reading health and exercise info but am not very good at putting it into practice.

10. I'd love to be a doula (birth assistant) or teach birth classes someday.

11. I'd love to be a foster parent someday.

hmmm, this is hard

12. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a peanut butter & jelly with 1/2 an inch of PB and 1/2 an inch of raspberry jelly.

13. Cloth diapers make me happy.

14. If I had more money, I'd be a complete vegeterian.

15. I went a year without eating meat while living in Malaysia (had nothing to do with Malaysia though).

16. I like dairy more than any human should and even though I don't think it's good for me.

17. I used to wash my face with honey and my skin looked great from it.

18. People used to pay me to stop talking on the school bus.

19. I had an hour ride home from school on the bus, even though I lived 7 minutes from the school.

20. I love watching "Army Wives" on the internet.

21. None of my closest friends live near me- Indonesia, Kingdom of Jordan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, West Pam Beach (FL), etc.

22. For someone who talks as much as I do, I'm pretty good at not saying too many things I regret. Instead I have lots of conversations in my mind.

23. When I was younger, I used to want to be a "Career Woman" who dressed up in suits with mini-skirts, high heels and walk down the street.

24. I never dreamed I'd have a hard time getting pregnant since I never had any health problems.

25. I used to organize my mom's cupboards for fun.

26. As much as I love warm weather, my dream house would be up north somewhere in New England I think.

27. I'd like to teach parenting classes someday . .. of course I should probably raise Shannon first.

28. Growing older has NEVER bothered me. Age has never really mattered to me and I think it's funny when people ask me how it feels to be "old" or something.

29. I hate doing dishes. I mean really hate. Hate. Hate. Hate.

30. This was way harder than I thought it would be.

Comments

Popular Posts