SOMETIMES LIFE STANDS STILL

As much as I'd like Shannon to be the first baby ever to not get sick . . . it's not going to happen. By 5pm yesterday she had a 102 degree fever :( So life stopped . . . all night last night and all day today my arms have been full with my sweet babe. Puking on me and moaning :( And once, when the tylenol seemed to have kicked in, smiled and flopped around for an hour. It's funny how quick everything can come to a halt and how precious that little one is. Amazing how she can fill my life and steal my heart . . . and I've only had her for 7 1/2 months.

Hopefully she'll be better soon and we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming. Ha. I'll leave you with a random page I did in the last month.


One day in May I recorded a typical "day," fun to look back and see how it's changed already!

Comments

Popular Posts