The Girl.

I actually have a couple posts planned (I know, gasp!)- including one on our boys and one on what we're "doing" with the kids as far as learning/playing and how to fill that time. While I finish gathering photos and information for those, here is a quickie update and some pictures of my sweet children.

I say sweet children . . . while we are in the midst of a continuing hard time with Shannon. If you are anything like me, when your kid starts acting "bad," your mind fills with all the reasons "why" this might be happening. Thus far, the only things I can think of are #1 the boys are back. And #2, she's three. Enough said. We're plodding along, trying to make sure we're being

consistent & firm with rules and expectations
calm
consistent & firm with rules and expectations
extra loving, cuddling
special projects to fill time
consistent & firm with rules and expectations

Until then.

Photobucket

She is a beautiful little girl with a passion for song and dance. And it sure is fun to watch! Is there anything sweeter than those tiny hair-buns?

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one might just make it into a frame in my living room.

Photobucket



Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful pictures!! You always catch her being expressive!!

Popular Posts